- Up to £1000
- Rolling until March 2026
Pitch Pots are a simple way for you to access additional support to enhance new or existing one-off projects and screenings.
Our ambition is to give everyone, everywhere in the UK the opportunity to engage with the richest and most diverse range of great independent British and international filmmaking, past, present and future.
Film Hub Members are invited to submit proposals for grants between £200 – £1,000, from a total pot of £20,000, for audience development activity that corresponds to the BFI Screen Culture 2033 priority areas, as outlined below.
Film Hub Scotland will prioritise projects that:
- promote diversity and increase inclusion
- engage young people
- celebrate screen heritage
- remove barriers to participation
- increase choice of films
The ambition for the fund is that members will be able to create innovative, impactful, one-off events to enhance their programme, or to deliver special initiatives for as wide an audience as possible.
Support is available for projects taking place from April 2023 – March 2026. Projects must be completed by 2 March 2026.
For larger scale activity, please refer to the FHS Film Exhibition Fund.
The fund is open now and funding will be allocated on a rolling first-come, first-served basis to projects that meet the criteria of the fund.
Please apply following the steps below:
- Read the Pitch Pot Guidelines and BFI Diversity Standards Criteria
- Fill out the BFI FAN Equality Monitoring Report and submit
- Complete the Pitch Pot Proposal Form
- Complete the Budget Template and email to firstname.lastname@example.org