Date5th November 2021
We are thrilled to welcome you to our events in person, but safety is our biggest priority. We are committed to following the latest government advice by implementing COVID-19 safety measures, and we ask you to help us in order keep everyone safe.
Delegates are expected to take a lateral flow the morning before an event day. Do not attend if your test result is positive or if you are feeling unwell.
COVID-19 Safety Measures
What you can expect from us:
- The venues will be operating at a reduced capacity. We will limit the number of in-person tickets to keep capacity at 75%, and we are planning our programme very carefully so that no room will feel crowded.
- Air flow management plans are in place to ensure adequate ventilation throughout venues.
- Hand sanitiser will be available throughout the building/s.
- Surgical masks will be made available at the entrances to venues. Please also carry your own mask.
- Staff will follow increased and enhanced cleaning regimes.
- Hub & organising staff will lead by behavioural example, communicating regularly with attendants to emphasise the importance of safety measures.
What you will be asked to do:
- Delegates are expected to take a lateral flow test each morning of the conference. Do not attend if your test result is positive or if you are feeling unwell.
- Watershed continues to require everyone to wear a face covering whilst in the cinemas and moving around the building. We ask everyone to be mindful that some people are unable to wear a face covering, and the reasons for that might not be immediately apparent.
- Socially distanced seating is encouraged within the screens
- Wash your hands regularly and use the hand sanitiser provided throughout the building.
- If you feel unwell at any point before or during the event and if you display COVID-19 symptoms (a high temperature, new and persistent cough, or a loss of/change in sense of taste or smell), or if anyone you live with has one or more of these symptoms (even if they are mild), you should not attend the in-person event. In this case, follow the government’s official guidance on testing and self-isolation.
Please also follow this guidance in any additional This Way Up venues.